What is the purchase
price before or at lease maturity?
Visit the Account Information section of this website or call
our 24-hour Automated Payoff Quote and Account Information Line at
1.800.654.6222. Your original Mercedes-Benz Dealer can also
provide a payoff purchase price before maturity.
The standard for excess wear and use is set forth in your lease.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services' unique Three-Point Inspection process helps you understand
how many of the important components of excess wear and use are assessed to determine
the condition of your vehicle. The Three-Point Inspection is:
The Credit Card Test: Generally, if exterior and interior damage cannot be seen when placing a credit card over it, then it "passes the test" and you will not be charged.*
Windshield, Lights, Wheels and Tires: A quick visual check of these areas can also help take the guesswork out of the damage assessment process.
Missing Items: Check for the original equipment and verify that scheduled maintenance is up to date.
* The Credit Card Test does not apply to windshields, lights, wheels, tires, exterior cracks, gouges, collective damage or holes in the sheet metal or frame, or other major damage outside of ordinary wear and use.
Your 90 day to maturity package contains complete guidelines for chargeable damage.
Most vehicle damage happens to the exterior or interior fabric
and trim. At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, we've created a simple, yet
comprehensive way to evaluate when such wear and use becomes
damage. Basically, if the damage can be hidden with a credit card,
it passes the test and is not chargeable damage. Guidelines for
tires, glass and a few others are equally innovative and fair.
Three months before your lease ends, we'll send you The First
Class Finish - Your Lease-End Guide, which explains the entire
process in detail.
Before you return your vehicle, take a few minutes to do your own Three-Point Inspection using the criteria in your lease-end guide (sent to you 90 days before your maturity date). You may also contact your Mercedes-Benz
dealer to schedule an optional Vehicle Condition Review to prepare for your lease-end
Interior and Exterior
- Is your vehicle free of interior and exterior damage?
- Does it pass The Credit Card Test?
- Is your car free of holes to the sheet metal and frame?
Tires and Wheels
- Are all of your tires the same size?
- Is your spare tire and rim in the trunk?
- Are all of your tires free of sidewall plugs, cuts or exposed
- Are all your wheels matching and in good condition (not cracked
Glasses and Lenses
- Are windows, the windshield and all other glass, lenses or
plastic shields free of stars, cracks, holes and plugs?
Mechanical and Electrical
- Has all Maintenance Service specified by the manufacturer
been performed, and is the most recent documented by:
- A stamped service book?
- A copy of the repair order?
Missing and Broken Parts
- Are all factory-installed parts present on your vehicle and
- If you made any Aftermarket modifications, were they
Mercedes-Benz authorized or installed by an authorized
- Is your mileage within the mileage allowance provided for in
your lease agreement?
I received an invoice from Mercedes-Benz Financial Services for a parking ticket I have already paid. How can I remove the parking ticket charges from my account?
The Municipality sent the parking ticket to us for payment which may have included penalties. If you have paid the violation, please send us a copy of your payment receipt (front and back), along with the citation number. You can fax this information to us at 877-281-2087. Attn: Parking Tickets. If you prefer, you can mail the documentation to us at P.O. Box 685, Roanoke, TX 76262 Attn: General Account Services/Customer Service. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will review the citation and the date that the payment/or payments were received by the Municipality. If the initial payment was received in full at the Municipality by the customer, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will request a refund from the Municipality. If the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services payment was received at the Municipality first, you will need to contact the Municipality for a refund.