Before you return your vehicle, take a few minutes to do your own Three-Point Inspection using the criteria in your lease-end guide (sent to you 90 days before your maturity date). You may also contact your Mercedes-Benz
dealer to schedule an optional Vehicle Condition Review to prepare for your lease-end
Interior and Exterior
- Is your vehicle free of interior and exterior damage?
- Does it pass The Credit Card Test?
- Is your car free of holes to the sheet metal and frame?
Tires and Wheels
- Are all of your tires the same size?
- Is your spare tire and rim in the trunk?
- Are all of your tires free of sidewall plugs, cuts or exposed
- Are all your wheels matching and in good condition (not cracked
Glasses and Lenses
- Are windows, the windshield and all other glass, lenses or
plastic shields free of stars, cracks, holes and plugs?
Mechanical and Electrical
- Has all Maintenance Service specified by the manufacturer
been performed, and is the most recent documented by:
- A stamped service book?
- A copy of the repair order?
Missing and Broken Parts
- Are all factory-installed parts present on your vehicle and
- If you made any Aftermarket modifications, were they
Mercedes-Benz authorized or installed by an authorized
- Is your mileage within the mileage allowance provided for in
your lease agreement?
I received an invoice from Mercedes-Benz Financial Services for a parking ticket I have already paid. How can I remove the parking ticket charges from my account?
The Municipality sent the parking ticket to us for payment which may have included penalties. If you have paid the violation, please send us a copy of your payment receipt (front and back), along with the citation number. You can fax this information to us at 877-281-2087. Attn: Parking Tickets. If you prefer, you can mail the documentation to us at P.O. Box 685, Roanoke, TX 76262 Attn: General Account Services/Customer Service. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will review the citation and the date that the payment/or payments were received by the Municipality. If the initial payment was received in full at the Municipality by the customer, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will request a refund from the Municipality. If the Mercedes-Benz Financial Services payment was received at the Municipality first, you will need to contact the Municipality for a refund.