Your driving experience should be nothing less than first class. Whether you're paying cash, financing, or leasing a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle, our First Class Wheel and Tire Protection will ensure a smooth ride. This plan includes:
• All costs related to the replacement of wheels/tires (including labor, mounting, balancing, valve stems, taxes)
• Coverage for the usable tread life of the tire
• Coverage for each automobile wheel, and the tire that is mounted on it, for damage due to a covered road hazard*
• Replacement of a wheel rim damaged due to the failure of a tire covered under your plan, if the tire fails to seal
• No limit to the number of occurrences that can be claimed
With so many benefits, our Wheel and Tire Protection plan makes your driving experience worry-free. Ask your Mercedes-Benz dealer about our First Class Wheel and
Tire Protection today.
* A road hazard is defined as a failure that occurs when a single tire fails due to a puncture, bruise or break incurred during the course of normal driving on a road maintained by state or local authority.
This is an optional product offered and administered by SafeGuard Products International, LLC. Certain exclusions apply. May not be available in all states or for all vehicle models. This product is available at the time of vehicle sale or lease only. Please see your dealer for more information and refer to the First Class Wheel and Tire Service Contract and Application for details and exclusions.